Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® General Discussion > Live Auctions of Engines, Tractors and Old Iron
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Live Auctions of Engines, Tractors and Old Iron Live auctions and estate sales of engines, tractors, and old iron machinery. Upcoming auctions and auction results.

Live Auctions of Engines, Tractors and Old Iron

daniel rueth auction, (iowa)

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 2854 times

Old 08-03-2004, 06:53:37 PM
enginenut

Default daniel rueth auction, (iowa)

any one get pictures and prices of the daniel rueth auct in polk iowa. april 30- may 1, 2004, i am interested in the gifford engine, would like a picture and hp of the engine.it was sold for $300 thanks engine nut
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2004, 01:23:25 PM
Warren Pennington

Default Re: daniel rueth auction, (iowa)

Hey nut....go to the nixon web page and click on "sold prices" and pick out your auction. I looked and the "Gifford" sold for 300 bucks.... Sorry can't help you with a picture...Warren
Old 03-19-2005, 08:46:07 PM
Registered

Default Re: daniel rueth auction, (iowa)

i have a picture of a 1 1/2 hp gifford engine that i am trying to purchase -email me -----books4cars@adelphia.net ---------i will send it to you-----i would like any info you can supply me regarding the gifford company-----greg
Old 03-20-2005, 05:30:17 PM
enginenut

Question Re: daniel rueth auction, (iowa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Metzger
i have a picture of a 1 1/2 hp gifford engine that i am trying to purchase -email me -----books4cars@adelphia.net ---------i will send it to you-----i would like any info you can supply me regarding the gifford company-----greg
greg m,, your email bounces?????? i have a gifford. and i would like some pictures of another one,,