Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

A lifelong collection Farmall, Case,A.C,MM's

this thread has 4 replies and has been viewed 1236 times

Old 08-29-2012, 11:44:02 PM
Registered

Default A lifelong collection Farmall, Case,A.C,MM's

My girlfriend and I just inherited a large quon-set hut filled with a mans life long love of tractors,and engines in general. We never really had the time to explore the Old Iron, vintage tractors, twenty three some parade ready quality. We were amazed at the whole shop you literally could restore anything here. The man loved his work, he was from the old school he had a limited education, being he couldn't read. What he lacked in one area he was strong in another. The library of brouchers, parts catalogs, service manuals, factory decals was amazing. Farmall, f-14, M, F-20,F-30,400D, Super C propane, M propane, three he was restoring Farmall 560, M, Gray F-12. He has a Case VOC all steel wheel tractor my girlfriend said she'd never heard of one. There are two John Deer model A's, A.C. model B fully restored cranked over first turn! The list goes on and on magneto's, attatchments and air cooled motors, hit-n-miss engines and a wily four blade mill, there are military standard pumps and a 1953 Willies, Chicago Pnuematic 12" N-50 belt driven old time compressor fully restored. My girlfriend and I decided to maybe reach out and first try to see what we have then entertain our options maybe even become collector we both are trying and learning all about tractors and engines. The man loved his collection and to not respect it and at least learn what we can, we think it deserves the effort. We do what we can, this is alot of machinery and parts a whole shop. We just wanted to say hello. "It worked when I parked it" Crawlers, Cushman, wisconson, Briggs and stratton,. Who knew? Thanks for your time. we've got pictures if anyone wants to see them. From Havilah California, B&H Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010977.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	143693

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010993.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	143694
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodonno6 For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2012, 01:26:01 PM
Registered-III

Default Re: A lifelong collection Farmall, Case,A.C,MM's

Do you think the Super C propane tractor is a conversion?
Just never seen one of those.
Thanks,
Candy
Old 08-30-2012, 01:40:13 PM
Registered-I

Welcome to the Smokstak; sounds like an amazing collection
Old 08-30-2012, 04:02:40 PM
In Memory Of

Thanked 3,488 Times in 2,065 Posts

I think we need lots of pictures please.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:36:09 PM
Registered

if you can e-mail me at bodonno6@yahoo I'll be glad to send pictures of the whole thing, hope to hear back thanks Bo & Hettie

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

You got me on that one, I'm thinking with the tank being made somewhere else it was probably done after, but I'm not an authority so I'll check it, out I've never seen a Minniapolis propane but I have one.
The Following User Says Thank You to bodonno6 For This Post: