Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

New From Texas (Houston area)

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 767 times

Old 02-23-2013, 03:43:37 PM
Registered

Default New From Texas (Houston area)

I've been a owner of a IHC LB egine for a week now. I am trying to find a engine club somewhere around the Houston area. Anyone know of a Texas club around Houston please let me know.

Scott
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 04:33:08 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 1,597 Times in 912 Posts
Default Re: New From Texas (Houston area)

Welcome to the stak. I know there are clubs in texas but I do not know where they are. There is a IHC tractor and engine show in Canton TX about 3 1/2 hours north of you April 5, 6. a contact is Dale Fry 817-599-8947. A good way to meet local people is to go to shows in your area. That is the way I met most of the people I know in the engine world.Bill K