Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Antique Gas Engine Discussion

FM -T cooling tank

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 2034 times

Old 03-06-2005, 09:33:44 PM
Subscriber

Default FM -T cooling tank

Does anyone know if there have been repo. cast iron cooling tanks cast for the 3hp FM - T engines. I think these tanks are bolted to the head of the engine.
Thanks, Dwight
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2005, 07:19:29 PM
becky howell kendrick

Wink Re: FM -T cooling tank

Are you the brother of Joann Vivas who lived on Rivermont Road in Chesterfield Virgina in the mid-1960's? If you are, I used to live down the road from you and would love to get in touch with Joann. We went to junior high school together. In fact, I remember riding with you once on the back of your motorcycle and getting in trouble with my dad for doing it. It was great fun!

Anyhow, I often wonder what happened to her and would love to get back in touch with her.

I'll check this message board again to see if you got this message. I'm not good at message boards, in fact I just "Googled" your name which is how I got this one. I "Googled" Joann's maiden name too, but got no hits. Don't know if she is married so couldn't go that way. Anyway, I hope this works.

Thanks for your help.

Becky "Howell" Kendrick