Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Antique Engine Community > Antique Gas Engine Discussion
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Antique Gas Engine Discussion Meet collectors of hit and miss engines, ask questions about collecting, restoring and showing antique flywheel engines.

Antique Gas Engine Discussion

Middletown Md. Show

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 1229 times

Old 06-26-2005, 07:47:38 PM
Registered-II

Default Middletown Md. Show

Once again the Central Md. Antique Tractor Club has put on another great Show, It was the biggest show held in 27 years, even though they 95 degree weather, Had alot of great engines and tractor's Saw mill,Tractor Pull, Good food, and very large Saturday evening auction with 2 rings running at same time. They had something for everybody.

Great Job,
John
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2005, 08:35:41 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,506 Posts
Default Re: Middletown Md. Show

the reason this was such a good show was, there was at least 5 stakers there.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:13:45 AM
Registered-III

We had a very nice show. It was HOT! This was to first set-up for the sawmill since it repainted. Everything worked well with it. We sawed 32 logs in 2 days. Only hit one nail. This had to be one of the best Saturdays that we have every had. Very good turn out for the tractor pull. The Auction was nice with many nice items, both engine and household related. Overall, ever with the 95 degree weather the Middletown show was a success. I do know one thing. I did not need to be rock to sleep Sunday night, and I still have to move my Mill home.
Old 06-27-2005, 08:04:38 PM
Subscriber

I would just like to say that my wife and I had a great time at your show. We had 3 different people from your show staff stop by and thank us for bringing our trailer of engines to the show even though we were there only for Saturday. It is small things like saying thanks that makes you to try to attend the show next year which we intend to do.This certainly made the 90 mile trip home much more enjoyable. Thanks again.
Jim