Generators and Electric Motors
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Groups] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Books] - [Sponsors] -

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Shop Equipment Tools and Techniques > Welding Shop
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Welding Shop Welder generators, equipment, weld practice, techniques, troubles and solutions. See our TERMS of SERVICE prior to reading!

Welding Shop

Oklahoma Welders Certification

this thread has 3 replies and has been viewed 10700 times

Old 04-21-2009, 08:57:22 AM
Registered

Default Oklahoma Welders Certification

I noticed a message that mentioned the Oklahoma Welders Certification.
I have been giving that test for years so I thought I would offer some information on it. The Certification is issued by the Oklahoma Department of Labor. Contractors such as myself conduct the test then the welder sends an application to the department, they then issue the card. It is commanly called the "Steam Card" here in Oklahoma. There are new rules this year with welder certification in Oklahoma. It used to be only for Pressure Pipe that you needed the certifciaton. Now it is required for buildings and bridges too. anyway you can contact me if you have any questions. I give the test at my shop. The cost is $250 dollars. I then give the welder the application and test records that he or she mails to the Department of Labor with the application fee of $25 dollars. 580-255-5336
The Following User Says Thank You to mcondit For This Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 10:36:15 PM
Registered

Default Re: Oklahoma Welders Certification

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcondit View Post
I noticed a message that mentioned the Oklahoma Welders Certification.
I have been giving that test for years so I thought I would offer some information on it. The Certification is issued by the Oklahoma Department of Labor. Contractors such as myself conduct the test then the welder sends an application to the department, they then issue the card. It is commanly called the "Steam Card" here in Oklahoma. There are new rules this year with welder certification in Oklahoma. It used to be only for Pressure Pipe that you needed the certifciaton. Now it is required for buildings and bridges too. anyway you can contact me if you have any questions. I give the test at my shop. The cost is $250 dollars. I then give the welder the application and test records that he or she mails to the Department of Labor with the application fee of $25 dollars. 580-656=8028
New phone number 580-656-8028
Old 12-30-2013, 09:31:27 PM
Registered

I now have a website that has more information about the Oklahoma Welder Certification. thank you .
Old 08-20-2017, 11:02:13 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcondit View Post
I now have a website that has more information about the Oklahoma Welder Certification. thank you .
Where's the website? I need some tutorials.