Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Ed Ritcheson of Missouri

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1285 times

Old 01-23-2010, 02:50:18 PM
Registered

Greetings from Missouri. I collect old pre 1930 tractors and work on alot of them and restore them. We collected most all of the tractors that we liked for awhile but, decided that we had to concentrate on one that we liked the best. We chose Case. We have about 10 different Cases and some Rumely, Hart Parr and one Avery. We have a Stover, Fairbanks, some Matags, and Lawsons. We just love old iron. My son and I do all kinds of work on them. I have run into a problem. I have been working on an American Bosh Magneto. The capicator is no good in it and I have been unable to find a replacement for it. I really do not know where else to look as I have looked several places already. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Ed
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 03:11:51 PM
Subscriber

Thanked 2,455 Times in 807 Posts
Default Re: Ed RItcheson

Try this link, there are several sponsors of this website that repair magnetos as a business "just look through all the cards". They probably have the parts you need. http://www.enginads.com/bizcards.shtml
Old 01-23-2010, 03:46:29 PM
Registered-III

Thanked 5,656 Times in 2,090 Posts
Default Re: Ed RItcheson

Ed, good to see you on here! I appreciate the hospitality you showed us when my family came to visit you last year when we picked up that Rumely wheel. Hope to see you at Pawnee here in a few months!
Mike McKnight