Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

Hey, its harvest time in Oklahoma...

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1166 times

Old 06-09-2010, 10:54:46 PM
Registered

Default Hey, its harvest time in Oklahoma...

Im new here and looking foreward to meeting some of U guys..Iv gone to the Pawnee, and Caney ks show...Sooo enjoyed the Pawnee show and never to miss it.. I have a IHC LB and a IHC M 11/2 as a resolt of these shows.. Havnt not been to the Republic show and would like to know the date. Can anyone tell me if there are any shows in the Pueblo Colo and south.. We try to spend some time in southern colo during the hot time here..Pueblo or New Mexico would be good.. I live just outsde of Ponca City Ok.. thats in North centeral Okla and about 40 miles from Pawnee. Thanks, Headed to a forum..Bob
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 12:04:21 AM
Registered-III

Default Re: Hey, its harvest time in Okla...

Bob, you had better come see us. Becky and I live at the northwest corner of Stillwater, have been active at Pawnee, Winfield and Republic for years and have about 30 engines, almost all IHC/McCormick-Deering stuff. We are retired so we are generally around. There is nothing we like more than new engine enthusiasts. This is a secret: email shamil0725@aol.com cell phone 405 747-7407 (we don't need much lead time before 10am)
....sam hamilton
Old 06-10-2010, 03:39:12 PM
Registered

Default Re: Hey, its harvest time in Oklahoma...

Hello Sam.. Im am soooo glad to have found some one close with your back ground.. I have been to a lot of events but Pawnee really captures my attention..Just wish there were a few more shows like that close around..I purchased a IHC M 11/2 hp this last show 2010, its an ignitor M minus the fuel pump and fuel tank + a few other smaller items..Needs much time spent on it...the springs on the ignitor are bad and it is quite rusty so that is probably my first task..I did buy a fuel pump.. Not at all sure if the mag is good.. so you can see what fun I will have... We have a cabin in S Colorado so we are getting ready to spend the next few months there.. I am looking upon return to meeting YOU and see your collection.. Thanks so much for your friendliness and help. Bob Meyer Cell phone 580 747 5770 thanks again...