Antique Engines and Old Iron
[Home] - [HELP] - [Forums] - [Articles] - [Photo Gallery] - [Groups] - [Chat] - [Classified Ads] - [Subscribe] - [Links] - [Books] - [Sponsors] - [eBay Tools]

Go Back   SmokStak > SmokStak® Support and Information > Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Notices

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet Welcoming Smokstakers New and Old, a place to say a bit about yourself and post a photo if you're really brave. If you have a technical question, please post it on one of our other boards.

Smokstak Forums Meet and Greet

I hope I'm posting correctly about LINN tracktors!

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 1273 times

Old 07-04-2010, 08:26:23 AM
Registered

Default I hope I'm posting correctly about LINN tracktors!

I just joined, received my acceptance email July 4th morning so I don't know what I'm doing at all! Been hunting for this posting chance and hope I'm not breaking in on anyone else thread. I don't think so though.

ANYWAY:
There are those here who might be familiar with the Linn half track tracktor business/factory of Morris NY. My mother and her 5 brothers were 1st cousins to the man himself Holman Linn (born Flannery). Guess that makes me a 2nd cousin to Linn?
For how many of my 54 years have I adored antiquity?? So i find cousins Tracktors wonderfully awesome! I might be the ONLY relative who appreciates anything LINN!
In 1925 "cousin Holman" had need to have a custom made to order motorhome built...to be concise its time for me .....I have been focusing on trying to find it/hunt it down to see if it still exists. Are there any Linn devotees who might miraculously know of any leads to the "Linn highway haven Pullman private car" please"? The Linn highway haven Pullman is what Holman himself called it for some reason.
Honey will be quite upset if I stay on this internet thing even today the 4th so if anyone is able to reply....I will return as soon as i can THANK YOU!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 09:18:23 AM
Subscriber

Default Re: I hope I'm posting correctly about LINN tracktors!

There is a guy here on the stack that knows alot about the Linn tractors and lives in Morris his name is Renee I think.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:56:16 AM
Registered

Default Re: I hope I'm posting correctly about LINN tracktors!

and I said i said i wasnt going to be back today: Rene and I know each other quite well actually but he knows only so much about the motorhome so I'm going "all over the place" websites auctions hoping to locate the motorhome. I could never afford to buy it but I have seen photos of it I adore the thing! I just stare at it and wish! THANK YOU for your time and reply!