• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

For Sale 10 Stationary engines

Anthony76

Registered
1928 JD 3hp, 1944 JD 3hp, Economy, Cushman upright, 2 cushman cubs, FM Dishpan 1922, 1930 FM z salt block, 1 IH LB, Novo Ag. Asking $2975 for all of them. most need restored or work. The dishpan and salt block will fire but not getting fuel. WILL NOT SEPARATE want them all gone. Deliver Possible.

Last edited:

Russell Walker

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
08/25/2019
Snip Anthony why waste phone minutes. If I were selling some thing I would at least tell a little better description like very restorable or water jackets broken, crank shafts mostly bent, and most flywheels bent or broken. But very nice historical yard art. After all the ad don't cost by the word..

James Bosma

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/03/2016
These sound like they should be on engine ads its a wonderful part of this site for selling stuff and will be seen by more people looking to buy
each with its own ad with pictures and good description they would sell faster

Doug Tallman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/11/2019
These sound like they should be on engine ads its a wonderful part of this site for selling stuff and will be seen by more people looking to buy
each with its own ad with pictures and good description they would sell faster
This is in the new ad section.

Doug Oldenburg

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/02/2019
1928 JD 3hp, 1944 JD 3hp, Economy, Cushman upright, 2 cushman cubs, FM Dishpan 1922, 1930 FM z salt block, 1 IH LB, Novo Ag. Asking $4250 for all of them. most need restored or work. The dishpan and salt block will fire but not getting fuel. WILL NOT SEPARATE want them all gone. Deliver Possible.
Just my opinion, but I think you are asking at least double if not triple, what these would be worth. There are only a couple semi=desirable engines listed & none in running order, so as to get top $$ for them. Also if you were to sell separately, it would most likely help, as there are a few that a lot of the buyers may not want at all & that others may want as a low end starter engine. Maybe if there were some pic's it would show different. Just my opinion though.

Anthony76

Registered
Not a problem Russ and thanks. I am just wanting to get rid of them and get them out of my shop/garage that is why I listed them all together. I dont want selling them to be a long drawn out process. Price is negotiable. I just figured if I person was really interested he would call, weeds out some of the tire kickers.

RodneyBates

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019
Anthony: Do you still have the engines? Tried to call but couldn't leave a message. Thanks

Tim B

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/06/2019
Anthony I don't see anything wrong with your ad. Some people don't even put a price. That really burns me. I usually don't bother if the price is missing. Usually means the seller is asking too much. Town and state would be helpful in the ad, but if you run your curser over the sellers name it will show you that. Good luck.