• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

12-20 Rumely Button on Ebay

D Rutherford

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/03/2019
ebay has another 12-20 Rumely button for sale, while Id be interested, Ive seen "many" of these buttons lately.
Did they make that many? that they could have this many on ebay in such a short time? or is someone making repro's and they are being sold as original?:shrug:
Thanks, Dennis

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
The Rumelys never missed an opportunity to advertise........and do it in a big way.
I don't doubt Rumely, for its size, was the most prolific advertiser ever.

Oilpulled

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
The 12-20 K button pin is the only such Rumely button I've seen. An old friend, Carl Avery, gave me mine for a ride on the 15-30 F Oilpull. He had farmed with an F. He told stories of walking beside of it while ploughing and screwing down grease cups on a long run. He said, "The sound it made was pig pig pig pig."

smtwins

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/25/2012
I think they are re-popping them like the F.O.B.S I saw a whole box full of re-pop fobs at a steam show last year.

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
There was a whole series of repop fobs: Fob of the Month
Especially Avery, Hart Parr, Rumely and IHC Titan 10-20.
I have original Avery, Rumely and Titan fobs. I never found a Hart Parr fob for which I was willing to pay the price........ :( .......but I do have some original tie tacks and pins of the above makes....... :D