• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

1920 Economy Hit and Miss Tractor

RCpilot2008

Registered
This is my first model tractor build. It is freelance build that started out as being a 1/2 scale of a Victor Kit Tractor. I ended up designing and building my own wheels, wood shoe clutch, frame, and sliding gear transmission. The entire build was done from inspirations of some of my favorite tractors, the International Friction Drive, 15-25 Fairbanks, and other traction engines with Morton and Ohio chassis. The engine is a 1920 Model E Economy. Rear wheels are 24" and the front wheels are 16" diameter. I plan on adding a rectangular screen cooler in the future. Thanks

RCpilot2008

Registered
This is my first model tractor build. It is freelance build that started out as being a 1/2 scale of a Victor Kit Tractor. I ended up designing and building my own wheels, wood shoe clutch, frame, and sliding gear transmission. The entire build was done from inspirations of some of my favorite tractors, the International Friction Drive, 15-25 Fairbanks, and other traction engines with Morton and Ohio chassis. The engine is a 1920 Model E Economy. Rear wheels are 24" and the front wheels are 16" diameter. I plan on adding a rectangular screen cooler in the future. Thanks

Attachments