• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

1939 Minneapolis Moline GT

Molinegb

Registered
It is loaded right up with generator,electrics and the rare pto option. Did it have a hydraulic pump mounted to pto? One sold last week in AB did. Have a 40 and a 42 Gta as well as a parts GT. All came from Ab. MY Gt has the original 32 inch rubber. 42 on full steel

DanLyle89

Registered
No never had hydraulics. I seen that one on RB I was interested in it but then I found this one. They would look good on steel!

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
Great looking GT Dan!
Heavy'd up, modern'd up ol' 21-32 dolled up for the ball. :) Looks naughty on that fresh rubber! Rides smooth I bet and "pulls like a bull pup"...
They do look great on steel too don't they?
GB, on the GT's, is the shaft extended on that side to drive the 17-28 style PTO gearbox?
Thank you for showing your very nice GT! I do like my rusty older models but that's a handsome, tough 403 engined tractor.
"Built to do the work, not to meet a price."