• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

1hp. Springfield

Dick Brown

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/15/2019
Anybody know what the 1hp. Springfied that Ray Scholl had up for auction sold for. did not see the final bid.
Dick:) :)

engine nut

Registered
Dick Brown said:
Anybody know what the 1hp. Springfied that Ray Scholl had up for auction sold for. did not see the final bid.
Dick:) :)
you find out on ebay, there is a way to do a search on past auctions, (i dont know how yet),, but i am going to try to figure it out,,, engine nut

Mel Miller

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2015
Just search Ebay say for "springfield engine", and when you get the results, look on the left side of the page under search options, and you will see a box to check for completed auctions, then click on "show items".

Mike in NC

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
05/13/2009
Dick, last time I saw the ad it was bid upto $56,600.00. I will ask Ray the next time we see him, which should be next month. This engine was not on e-bay, but sold by bids. It was advertised in GEM a couple months ago. VERY nice engine.

Dick Brown

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/15/2019
THANKS Mike the last time we looked was at over 58 thou. but still had time left.
Dick