• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

20-40 CASE June 16th Auction

Robert M

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/06/2011
Colin, would you or anyone else know anything about the 20-40 Case to be auctioned off June 16th in Idaho?:shrug: It really looks like a nice tractor...:)
thanks Bob

Colin

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/13/2013
Seen it in a magazine ad i think, but never follwed up on a web sight address?
is it the one that the paint sceme is a little off on?

Mike McKnight

Registered
Paint might not be right on the 20-40, but she sure is a pretty thing! Looks like some other real cool stuff...like the Froilech replica, that looks REAL cool! :)

Mike

Tanner Remillard

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
I do know that it started as a pile of parts found in the mountains, missing alot. For being blind in one eye and having a bad arm (what I heard anyway) he did a good job on it.

Ihorse

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/12/2016
Colin, would you or anyone else know anything about the 20-40 Case to be auctioned off June 16th in Idaho?:shrug: It really looks like a nice tractor...:)
thanks Bob
well--here is the straight scoop on that tractor--i am the owner and restorer--iti is true that the tractor was all apart,[as are a lot of restoration projects] it was basically all there, it did need a complete restoration---i put my heart and soul into this tractor--and a good year of my life as well--i hate to see it go, but things are what they are--yes the colors are what i wanted-personally, i like it better than the original anyway, and they are not that far off , the black is /and looks good on it--and that is all that counted then--[i never figured on selling it] this is a wonderfull tractor--and you won;t find a better one anywhere i don;t think--i had the mag rebuilt last fall, i installed it , and about then i left--and have not been there to try it since then--bid with confidence, you won;t be sorry-
d,j, baisch--you can call if you like at 208-549-1455---thanks d,j,

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Well........the location isn't the handiest either.........and had there been MORE like the Case 20-40 that, maybe, would have tipped the scales too.
Don't take this the wrong way, DJ, but it's about time prices settled down.......AND that IS a chance you take with an auction.

Ihorse

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/12/2016
well--i feel ok overall--sure it could have been a lot better--but i know this game--you have to take the good with the bad----so i ain;t whineing--:wave:

Glenn Gieszler

Registered
Anyone care to mention if there was considerable amount of interest from foreign buyers, where was the majority of people in attendance from and who traveled the farthest. Idaho just seems like a far away place because of its location.