• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

2019 Rough and Tumble Brochure and Poster

Craig DeShong

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/13/2019
I will be there Thursday thru Saturday. I plan to bring a few models as a model exhibitor.

Roger White

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/02/2020
We will be there with Empire tractors and my Chase Mfg Co, 4hp Thursday - Saturday.

chzuck

Registered
Posted on their Facebook page today: Wednesday August 14th - Veterans, Active Duty Military, and all first responders will be admitted for free with proper ID at Rough and Tumble Reunion.

---------- Post added at 01:19:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14:22 PM ----------

I will be there all four days with some Rototillers and I should have a friend's Jaques-Frazer Model T tractor. Les Miller's collection of early Rototiller, Inc. tillers. Oh and the display that I saw in 1998 that got me hooked on collecting Rototiller will be there!
Come on out!