• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

2021 National Rally

jayvee

Registered
Hi All,
For those wondering...
The 2021 National will be held at HENTY, NSW

Wasn't told of the date.

Hope this is of some benefit.

best wishes, jayvee :wave:

jayvee

Registered
Hi All,

Further to the above, I spoke with a member of the host club and advises that the Rally will be held on the 3rd weekend March 2021.
By my reckoning (a W.A.G.) that would be the 19th, 20th & 21st.
But I could be wrong
:D

You might want to pencil this in your diaries.

Best wishes, jayvee

AussieIron

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2020
Just got home from Murray Bridge. All went well, only took the new way twin this time around. Followed a thunderstorm all the way home, got a small shower just as we were unpacking. Enjoyed the show, great setting by the mighty Murray River,even had a ride on a steam paddle boat. As far as I'm concerned, a well organized event. Will post a few photos I took later, I'm buggared now.

jayvee

Registered
STOP PRESS

Hi all,
Just been advised that Henty, the host club for the 2021 National Rally has decided NOT to proceed.
The Cudgegong Valley Machinery Club has now been offered the opportunity to host the event at Mudgee.
The proposed date is sometime in April 2021. THIS IS TO BE CONFIRMED.

More to follow (maybe)
Thought I'd let you know.

jayvee

jayvee

Registered
Hi All,
Just been advised (whether it is correct or not :shrug: ) that the 2021 National Rally @ Mudgee will be held on April 9th, 10th & 11th 2021.

Best wishes, jayvee :wave: