• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

234 Holley vaporizer

DTurner

Registered
I surprised the amount of Fordson tractors can’t find them around any more, even the 280 .

DTurner

Registered
Do you need a 234 vaporizer? I think I have one.
Yes junk ,please check , I m intending to run with a carburetors but I would like to return it to Oem as possible. I have a taco governor, to .

No rush ,I’m recovering from hip surgery
Thank you have blessed day

VowellArt

Registered
Junkologist, This looks like a part of a carburetor that fits a Fordson, do you have any pictures of the innards of this part of the carb? Or do you have other carburetors like the Kingston 10 ball or the Regenerator for the Fordson?

I know this sounds like an odd request, but I'd like to see the actual parts rather than a Ford Parts layout, because layout parts aren't necessarily always the parts that in them (dealing with Model T has shown me that much).

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
I once saw a Fordson at an auction with a Tillotson snowmobile carb! It had been running on it apparently.
Interesting about the rarity of the Fordson Vaporizers.

Mart, if you are interested in more Holleys, I have one for a Twin City 17-28 with no Holley model number on the bench (waiting in line to be resurrected and modified slightly for hopefully a better idle) that's pretty nice and I'd rip it apart and take some pics for you. :) Duane
Welcome to the Stak!
Another EDIT: He's the real deal guys. If you have model T Fords also, you have probably seen his work. Fantastic.

I still make a lot of mistakes as I type but I'm glad I grabbed a screwdriver and popped out that silly Caps Lock button!

Last edited: