35th Annual LeSueur Minnesota Swap Meet 4-27,28,29 '12

Tony Thompson

Subscriber
Looking forward to the big swap meet this April 27, 28, 29.
Would like to see everyones pictures and comments here for everyone to enjoy.
Gates open to public 8:00 AM each day.
Gate opening for vendors on thursday sometime between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM will be based on weather, traffic, and public safty issues.
Tony

Steve Alt

Subscriber
Re: 35th Annual LeSueur MN Swap Meet 4-27,28,29 '12

It's been a few years since I've been there, but am looking forward to returing for two days there at the end of the month!!!! Is the warm weather going to hold until then....it would be nice!!! S.Alt

John Rigter

Subscriber

Put new tires on the trailer today, time to start sorting out a load of high quality ?? merchandise. Can't wait.

redjsmity

do they have some Bed and breakfasts to get for two day can find a room

Kelly Barnett

Dave,
They might have a garage to go with the room but they would probably frown on setting up shop for the weekend in it. :brows:
With the early spring weather arounf the area the grounds should hold up pretty good I hope. But, it is still early in the spring time.
Kelly

John Rigter

Subscriber

I've had reservations at the Guardian Inn since last year. The reservation is in my friends name and they called him and said that they had closed and were converting to something else but since they had so many reservations for the weekend they would open up for those with reservations, only thing is all rooms have a king bed and they would have a rollaway bed . John

S.Simons

The RV is ready to go, now I just need to load a tractor onto the trailer.....

mag473

Subscriber

Anyone attending the LeSueur Swap meet from the Southern Indiana or traveling through on the way home from the Swap meet? Looking for a ride for a 1 1/2 horse IH m parts engine from southern MN to southern Indiana. wstow473@aol.com

Buckshot

I had a blast last year at the swap. Good weather till late friday and sat. AM.:mad: Have been stockpiling for this event since last year... Stop by and say hi.(look for elsie the cow.) And by the way love to see all the different butt buggies out there. Cub Cadet with 2.8 chev. V6 was way cool..:cool:

Buckshot.

Jim Walker

Subscriber

Hi everyone,
Sunday afternoon and I just returned from Swap Meet Show Grounds. Now there are 3 rows along the highway, however the meet personal are keeping everything orderly and well organized. We look forward to all of you visiting next weekend. you won't be disappointed.
Jim Walker, member.:wave:

Tony Thompson

Subscriber

:wave:
Local weather forcast says 35 at night and 50 each day.
Rain chances are being called slight for friday-sat so far.
I will have a big load of junk ready to go after today. I always stick a small yellow MM flag 15 ft above my junk pile. Stop in and have a beverage and visit (my favorite part). I have a
10 X 20 ground canopy, extra chairs, and drinks :)
Tony

oldironlindy

Subscriber

I am Glad that we will have a camper with a furnace in it this year. We froze our butts off at night last year. We will be heading out early tomorrow morning see you all there!:D

The RV is ready to go, now I just need to load a tractor onto the trailer.....
But you forgot to come and claim your tank from our truck! Gary said he saw you driving around but you never stopped.... what happened?
:confused:

Tony Thompson

Subscriber

:wave:
The gates opened around 3:00 instead of 5:30. This cleared out parking lot and road side congestion, and gave us more time to set up vending areas, a very good thing!
Once again, All the good folks at LeSueur put on a real good swap with very good help with loading heavy items...
Thanks a lot guys and gals!
I had a blast, just like a big family reunion or massive party with many iron hounds that you like to spend time with...what great fun!
Shouldnt we be doing this twice a year :shrug: :brows: :rolleyes:
Tony