• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

45K-A Chamberlain

jopeter

Registered
Rick .......Google Wilson Machinery ,Torbay ,West Australia .
Contact Ian or Gary Wilson , they are big tractor and machinery wreckers .

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
jopeter What About C+C mach from memory the boss is a big chamberlain nut.

jopeter

Registered
Are you talking about Cedar ?
I am getting a bit tired of people asking for help on Forums ,you attempt to assist ,make a few phone cal.ls etc and never hear any more from I guess it is a lesson learnt !

RickAus

Registered
Hi there

Sorry for not replying
Been in Mildura my dad has been pretty crook the tractors are on the back burner at the moment
Thanks for all the info I will be contacting Wilson Machinery to chase that up

Again sorry for late reply
Cheers Rick

jopeter

Registered
Sorry to hear abot your dad Rick ....hope he is OK .
I was speaking to Gary Wilson the other day about a Mazda part ,he thinks he can probably help you re the 45k-A

jopeter

Registered
Sorry Rick that you had no luck . There are other sources around here so I will ask ........there is a raly coming in a couple of weeks time ,the Chamberlain men will be there so I will ask around.

Ray Freeman

Registered
Just spoke to a bloke who reckons he knows Chamberlains. He thinks the Super 70 and 90 use the same box as the 45KA.If not they would fit. I have a Super 70 here and can take pics if that is any use.

RickAus

Registered
Any info I can get will be great my dad thinks he may know a bloke back home who may have one not holding my breath for that though
As you may of guessed im a bit green at this as these are my first vintage tractors I well and truely have the bugg and cant wait to get them going so am greatfull for any info
Cheers Rick