• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

A Different Yellow Dog

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
An Unusual one :cool: was found at a “FLEA” market to add to the collection :shrug: . The only marking on it is N 667. It’s 6 ½” round, single spout, 10# cast iron, with the original handle. The top is probably wrong, but at least it has one :) . Can anyone identify the maker and its specific use :confused: other than the obvious :rolleyes: .

Attachments

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
That's pretty cool Paul. Maybe someone who has an old Oil Well Supply catalog might find one like it listed in there.

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
I found an old Oil Well Supply Catalogue on line and all it had shown :uhoh: , up to page 112, figure 244, was a 2 spouted (normal type we see) Derrick Lamp. I just stopped :shrug: as there were to many pages to search through while having "FUN", even in NJ on the way through :p .

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
Hey Paul, any way you could post a link or address to that online Oil Well Supply catalog you found? I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
Thanks Tom. I was not aware that there was an OFES Facebook page. When I get a chance, I will check it out. And thanks for posting the other link to the catalog Paul.