• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

A Different Yellow Dog

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
An Unusual one :cool: was found at a “FLEA” market to add to the collection :shrug: . The only marking on it is N 667. It’s 6 ½” round, single spout, 10# cast iron, with the original handle. The top is probably wrong, but at least it has one :) . Can anyone identify the maker and its specific use :confused: other than the obvious :rolleyes: .

Attachments

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
That's pretty cool Paul. Maybe someone who has an old Oil Well Supply catalog might find one like it listed in there.

Paul Spence

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
I found an old Oil Well Supply Catalogue on line and all it had shown :uhoh: , up to page 112, figure 244, was a 2 spouted (normal type we see) Derrick Lamp. I just stopped :shrug: as there were to many pages to search through while having "FUN", even in NJ on the way through :p .

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
Hey Paul, any way you could post a link or address to that online Oil Well Supply catalog you found? I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
Thanks Tom. I was not aware that there was an OFES Facebook page. When I get a chance, I will check it out. And thanks for posting the other link to the catalog Paul.