• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

A Little Humor

radiodoc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2021
Not exactly non-humor: I was watching an episode of the Lone Ranger this morning (6/29/20) and saw Aunt Bee (Frances Bavier) playing the role of a lady outlaw. I don't think I could have ever imagined her holding a gun on Tonto and the Lone Ranger and locking them up in the wood shed and attempting to set it on fire.

radiodoc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/04/2021
Since no one "got" the OK, Ham & Eggs... I try again.
From my wall. An old thing I typed up and printed back when computers were new and cool.
:)
Duey C wasn't Hammond Egger (Ham & Egg(er)) a crooked politician in one of the Three Stooges short subjects? I think Three Dark Horses?

Last edited:

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
Hehehe!
Or Ham(ilton) Burger from Perry Mason? No. Wait... :)
My door shows me this. Prob'ly a copy infringe but my wife found it and cut it out. So true.
The portion above is The Rapunzel Story, Chapter 2. Funny in and of itself.
I seldom read the comics but "I'll see ya in the funny papers"... Remember that? I do.

Attachments

So, what do you call a guy with no arms or legs under a pile of leaves...........?

Russel

Edit: I just discovered that someone already posted this one. Ah, well...........day late and a dollar short as usual...........................

Last edited: