• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Advance Rumely at Auction

Larry Mix

Registered
Does anyone have any information on the Advance Rumely that is in a auction near Cassopolis,Michigan ? The auction is in early April,2009. Who is the auctioneer, and what else are they selling ? Any info on this sale would be appreciated. Thanks

Larry Mix

Registered
Thanks Butch for the info. I tried their website, but there wasn't any info on the auction. I don't receive the Farm Collector Magazine anymore ( to expensive ).

Colin

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/13/2013
i seen that ad in farm collector. it says Aprox. 1910 Rumely, Aprox. 20hp steam engine :p looks good in the small picture. is it a late type Universal?

Ben Busfield

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/12/2017
boy there was a lot of stuff there was there both day's.it was #15017 went for 15,000.00 dont know were its going or who got it. some of the other stakers that were there may know more as we left after the sale of the engine.

Last Subscription Date
04/16/2009
any body know what the boiler/ fire box was like ? it sure was under the money if it was good, some of the tractors were under the price to , i should of went to this one

Beth V

Last Subscription Date
03/03/2018
I was told the original owner's manual/catalog as well as the original gauge & siphon accompanied it too!:eek:

Still don't know the new owner though.:shrug:

Beth

Ben Busfield

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/12/2017
you were toled right Beth. I still do not knoe who bought it still looking in to that one.