• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

After a 40+ year wait Hart Parr 30

B.L. Rodenkirch

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/30/2016
I first saw this machine way back in the 1970's now it sits in my shed since moving it off the original farm it;s loose. First thing I'm gonna attack is the steering system it's so worn it binds up when trying to turn. Saw awhile age some one had recast some parts,,, sn13333 for those who keep track THANKS

Attachments

Last edited:

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
There's a nice one in the group of local collectors. The tractor was never sold from new and sat at some dealership for many decades. Local guy got it back in the 80s and done it up like new. His family sill has it. It hasn't been out for a good while.

Wayne Riedlinger

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2019
A friend of mine has a running one but Im not sure of the year of it.
I first saw this machine way back in the 1970's now it sits in my shed since moving it off the original farm it;s loose. First thing I'm gonna attack is the steering system it's so worn it binds up when trying to turn. Saw awhile age some one had recast some parts,,, sn13333 for those who keep track THANKS
Im glad you finally got the tractor. somethings are worth waiting for,It took me about 35 years to get an X rumley.