• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

AHH torque rating

Esfoder

Registered
Does anyone know what the torque rating on the AHH is? I know it’s 9 hp but I can’t find any info on the torque.

Thanks

Dusty

K-Tron

Registered
Dusty, The Wisconsin AHH makes a maximum of 25.5ft/lbs torque @ 1400rpm. At governed speed, 2200rpm, maximum torque is 22ft/lbs with a rated horsepower of 9.2. If you need a single cylinder Wisconsin engine with more torque do not overlook the AGND, it is a fantastic engine which makes 27ft/lbs of torque @ 1900rpm.

Chris

Esfoder

Registered
Thanks for the info Chris. It’s on a Gibson model d tractor. I also have another Gibson super d2 with the Wisconsin TF on it. I could never find the torque ratings on either of them.

Dusty

K-Tron

Registered
The Wisconsin TF produces a maximum of 33ft/lbs of torque at 1600rpm. At governed speed, 2600rpm, the TF produces 14.6hp and 29.5ft/lbs of torque. A lot of Gibson tractors used the model AEH engine which looks like an "AHH" to most people but is only 5.9hp @ 2200rpm. The AEH produces a maximum of 14ft/lbs of torque at 2200rpm which happens to be that particular engines maximum governed speed. The later AEHS had an updated camshaft/governor and was able to produce 7.4hp at 3200rpm.

Chris