• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Ajax 7 1/2 x 10 oil field engine

KeithW

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/28/2020
Hello all,

I am not ready to pull the trigger yet but I have been thinking about selling my 7 1/2 x 10 Ajax that I restored a few years ago. Just trying to get an idea what the market for them is like. Mounted on a dual axle trailer with a 15kw generator head. It makes enough horsepower to generate 10kw. I fire it up once or twice a year and it always runs well. Thoughts?

KeithW

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/28/2020
Hello all,

I am not ready to pull the trigger yet but I have been thinking about selling my 7 1/2 x 10 Ajax that I restored a few years ago. Just trying to get an idea what the market for them is like. Mounted on a dual axle trailer with a 15kw generator head. It makes enough horsepower to generate 10kw. I fire it up once or twice a year and it always runs well. Thoughts?
Well, it is time for a new home. I tried to post on the classifieds here but it told me I didn't have the needed privileges.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335872123&icep_item=184158942008

keithw