• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

American Thresherman Show

Larry G.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
We cut the wheat today.Looks pretty good considering all the flooding rains we had this year. We loaded 9 wagons.

Larry G. :wave:

Larry G.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
"SUCCESS" Today,for the first time we fired the American Thresherman's 100HP Kewanne steam boiler. We are planning to fire the boiler next week during our 60th anniversary show to power the Hamilton Corliss stationary engine in the new steam shed.This endeavor has been in the making for many years. A special "Thanks" to everyone who have made our steam dream come true.Should be some pictures posted on the American Thresherman's Facebook page later on.

Larry G. :D

Gary Bahre

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/30/2019
Great news for the stationary steam buffs. The boiler is a modern natural gas fired unit. The building was built in 2010-11 with work on the boiler and all new piping as funds permitted. I tried to upload a photo and the sight is still giving me fits with the photo, video uploads. The American Thresherman show is held at the Perry County fair grounds, Pinckneyville, Il Aug 15 - 18 come check it out. Gary

Larry G.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
''WOW'', We ran our Hamilton Corliss stationary steam engine today! This day was a long time a com'in. Kenny C. did the first run. RIP did the next one. I did the last run for the day. Amazing how smooth it is to start. This is a day I'll long remember.:D Check out The American Thresherman's Assoc. Facebook page.

Larry G.