Another Bipolar Dynamo

I just got finished restoring a bipolar dynamo. I bought it several years ago in poor condition. There was rust , corrosion , and an inch of windings missing on the one pole. I worked on it for two weeks , found the correct cotton covered wire to finish the wiring. I painted the cast iron and refinished the wood base. It is a little larger than the last one I put on here. It's 8" H. not counting the base and 13" L. Ron
 

Attachments

Mike There is no tag. It was a one off or made from plans or a kit. I should have made a setup to test them But haven't done it yet. I have checked this one out and had it running as a motor. I have demonstrated larger ones at shows powered with a gas engine. Ron
 
Top