• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Antique Power Magazine

Eric Schulz

Registered
Last Subscription Date
09/02/2009
Does anyone know if Ertel Publishing is still in business? I have tried to subscribe twice to Antique Power magazine without success. The website accepts my application and promises a return email, but nothing happens. My credit card is not being debited, so not losing money.

Eric

Peter Short

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/09/2017
Re: Antique Power magazine

Hi Eric,
I noticed the following on their website:

Subscription Agent-Australia • Greg McNiece

Eric Schulz

Registered
Last Subscription Date
09/02/2009
Because we had subscribed in the past in my brothers name until a technical problem arose, I thought I should be able to start from scratch under my own name. It looks like the McNieces are the best option.

Eric

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
I’ve always just sent the card back that comes when mines due, got the latest last week. Nice article on the Upton tractors. :)

G Willikers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/03/2020
Antique Power is definitely in business and going strong. It is unfortunate that there are problems with subscriptions.
For those having problems, please send me a private message and I will look into it. Let me know specifically what your issue is and I can direct the questions to the folks at subscriptions.
I know that the magazines are sent in bulk to Canada to a distributor which then sends them out to subscribers. Perhaps Australia is the same? It could be a problem at that end? It certainly needs to be dealt with.
Thank you to "casertractor" for pointing out this thread to me.
Thanks to everyone for your support.
Cheers,
Rick Mannen
Antique Power