• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Antique Washing Machines

George Kulisiewicz

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019
I am looking for complete antique washing machines to display in a laundromat that i am building... If anyone has one they are selling please let me know. thanks George 717-495-7238

George Kulisiewicz

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/09/2019
if nothing else check good old ebay…...:D
I do look on eBay from time to time but as it has been stated many times before ... there are lots of sellers on eBay with a false sense of value or maybe just relying on a prayer for some of the prices they list things for. I always encounter this method of thinking when a seller has an item for sale and uses eBay items that are listed as a way to determine how to price their item ..only problem is the item that is listed usually doesn’t have any bids and has not sold. Just because someone has it listed for that amount doesn’t mean it’s worth that. I find that to be the case with lots of items that have literally been on ebay continually for years... I would rather deal with people that have a realistic approach to what they are selling ...something you don’t always find on eBay.