• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Any Hein Werner Porta-Power parts out there?

Robt.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Sorry if this is 'off-topic', but I have a Hein-Werner "10 Ton Body Frame Repair Kit", aka: 'porta-power', part code: 68075. It needs at least one new "V Oil Seal" for the pump piston.

Hein-Werner has died due to off-shore competition apparently and I'm having no luck finding parts, but I figure there must be someone out there who has parts for these still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(I have the parts diagram and numbers if it helps)

Doug Kimball

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
Popular Mechanics magazine used to have an small ad near the back with a place in upstate New York, I think, that specialized in hydraulic jack parts.
There are companies that specialize in repairing jacks. Go to a garage that uses a lot of jacks & ask them if they know. I would think all most any hydraulic repair facility could help.

Robt.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Thanks gents, I'll measure the piston and give McMaster try!

OneWelder

Registered
I use to get mine from hydraulic repair shop,hien werner, and black hawk shared a lot of common parts - may have been bought by Lincoln