• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Any steam shows going on 3rd weekend of July still?

Mike McKnight

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/20/2020
I know the show at Adams TN I normally show at that weekend is cancelled, or possibly just moved later on. Wanting to see if there's any other place that weekend to get my steam fix, and take my oldest boy for his birthday weekend? If not, I just might have to throw a match in one of mine!

This would be the weekend of the 16th. I see a few others going on later or earlier, but working those weekends.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike McKnight

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/20/2020
I work the weekend of Boonville, I need something the weekend before. I appreciate it, though!

Last edited:

Farquharman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/26/2019
There is 5 Point Steam Threshers in Perrysburg, Ohio usually held on the 3rd Sunday of July. Beth V could tell if it is happening or not and answer any questions you might have.