• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Anyone know what this is called?

Brian Lynch

Last Subscription Date
Re: anyone know what this is called?

The engine looks like a AC New Way without the fan shroud. I don't have an idea what the machine it's driving is. Maybe...? a pump or pump jack?:shrug:

Marc P

Last Subscription Date
Looks like a New Way to me as well, The Item it is running is a thingamijiggy that is hard to say without more pics. It looks like it could be converted to a beer can crusher pretty easy.