• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Arrow to discontinue FM parts

Reed Engine

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Both Arrow and Crow have been the main suppliers of FM parts for decades. Crow is selling off his inventory to never make any more and Arrow has now announced by June 15 they will no longer manufacture or carry FM parts. I got a list of existing parts from them, there were only three 118 exhaust valves on it. I placed an order asking for them. They were already gone. This is going to be something for the next few months. I spent the day on the phone trying to get new sources but the way it’s looking FM parts will be hard to come by for a while. Expect the prices to reflect that.