Associated/Stover Engine Cart replacement part

I have a engine cart I believe to be a Associated or a Stover engine cart. Can anyone identify the cart for sure? As you can see the front mount is in very poor condition! I need to replace it with a new piece. I am wondering if the tubular steel is the original or should it have something else? If anyone has a picture, I sure would appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!! Jeff

Attachments

hitmis1

Re: Associated/Stover Engine Cart (replacement par)t

Hi Jeff,
It is Associated and the tube steel is correct.
Bill in KY

OrgWayne

Subscriber

Hay Jeff any snow flakes yet ?? the Stover Cart is for a larger then 2 Hp Engine Correct ? I Have a 2 HP CT-2/TB 1936 ,I have never seen a cart for the smaller engines even on Stack, on here some where I'M sure
Wayne:salute:

Yes Wayne the snow is starting to land!! Looks like I'll be replacing the back axle channels also!! That's a lot of drilling!! I'm very surprised at the severe rust out on this cart, but only in certain places!! :shrug:

Attachments

Kevin O. Pulver

Email NOT Working
You can see why it needed to be replaced!! Got it done today!!
You're doing a great job Jeff!
Believe it or not, I replaced a section of inch and a quarter gas line that looked almost just that bad

It wasn't buried but it was laying in the bottom of a ditch on its way to an irrigation motor. I think the grass and dirt that had built up on top of it was all that was holding in the gas to keep it running!