• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Australian National Rally Murray Bridge

Wayne Timms

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019
Hi All,

Thought I would start a thread where others can post links to their photos of the Australian National Rally. It was a great event with lots to see and it was great to catch up with collectors.

Very nice to see collectors from New Zealand, the UK, Holland and the US making the trip to the rally.

Next one is in 2011 in Western Australia.

Our photos are linked below:

http://bluefuel-whitesmoke.com/photogallery/thumbnails.php?album=72

Regards,
Wayne

Oldsiron

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/17/2013
Wayne, can you tell me who owns the 1A OLDS in your pics from Murray Bridge? was it the only Olds at the NR?
PIC FILE 98/225
regards Stof

Russell Gilbert

Registered
Last Subscription Date
09/17/2009
Good lot of pics Wayne, How time fly though, the rally seems like it was ages ago already. Some good memories in seeing the pics again. The those un-able to make it you missed a great rally.
Russell

Oldsiron

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/17/2013
The little Olds belongs to one of our Sydney Club Members. A nice rare little engine.
Hi Patrick, there was two 1A Olds engines there, I know the who owns the black one, does the same person (PW) own the burgandy one in Wayne Timms' pics?
Chris

Last Subscription Date
10/02/2010
I was speaking to the owner of the black one today. He told me there was a second one at the National but it was not as complete as his one.

Wayne Timms

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/24/2019
Hi stof,

I spoke to the guy who owns the small unusual one. It was the first Olds of that type I had seen in Australia. I am more familiar with the larger style Olds. Having said that my knowledge of American engine is not great.

I thought the owner was from South Australia, but can't be sure.

Regards,
Wayne