• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Bagshaw-Horwood Bagshaw Register

jayvee

Registered
Hi All,
Just a courtesy note to advise that Jeff "Stationary" Holly has decided to call time on the Register and has passed the baton onto yours truly :eek:

At present I'm sifting through the boxes of information and other related material concerning JS Bagshaw/AH Horwood & Horwood Bagshaw trying to make sense of it and put it in some sort of order.
Hopefully, I'll have the Register up and running shortly.I'll let you know. Please bear with me.

Also, once the legalities have been sorted, I hope to have Jeff's book "Bagshaw Engines" back into print production.

What have I let myself in for?? :yikes:

best wishes, jayvee

WANTED​
Looking for any spare original or clear copies of items, data or related material on JS Bagshaw & Sons, Horwood Bagshaw Ltd, Illman and associated companies for the Bagshaw Register.