• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

Baraboo Show 2017

KPerron

Registered
Last Subscription Date
02/22/2016
Must not be anybody going this year. Had a great show at Marshalltown. Kinda hoping to hear from some that go to boo. Can some one tell me how big the flea market outside booths are. Bringing some engines for sale.

Daniel Dorece

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/04/2011
Re: Baraboo 2017

I will be there fri. morning with a couple of interesting engines to show. 1 H P Sieverkropp and a two cylinder Pierce inverted , both running.

Iron Wolf

mrkimball

Registered
Last Subscription Date
12/06/2012

I was there yesterday, and the swap/flea market, in my opinion, was quite poor. The flea market seems to be gaining in vendors selling canned goods and arts/crafts, while losing engine and tractor parts vendors.

Bernie Witte

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/30/2016

So, I'd like to say the Baraboo Show Flea Market was Outstanding. Something for everybody, as designed I assume. The Spring Swap Meet is where the old Iron shows up, by design I assume. Don't be confused. Spring is Swap Meet, August show Flea Market. ( Helps keep the spouse and kids looking for treasures also :) )

Great show, Well organized. Should be on everyone's bucket list. Over 200 acres, 27 buildings, Steam Traction Engines working, Prairie Tractors, Tractors, Hit Miss engines, Oil Field engines, Steam Building, Big Engine building, Fuller Johnson Museum, Gas Station Display (awesome). 3 different sawmills - Working. Soooo much more. Brings in Thousands of folks all three days.

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019

I would have liked to be there for the Wisconsin tractor display, but making a living got in the way. Did anyone take any pictures of said display that could post them here?

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019

Thanks for the pictures Paul. I recognize the tractors shown as I have been around them over the years. Do you know who was listed as the owner of the unrestored one, I think I recognize it and know where it came from but would like to know who the current owner is. Would have been wonderful if we had been able to attend and bring ours there.