• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

Baraboo show

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
Just a reminder that Baraboo is next weekend. Featuring the Fuller & Johnson Rally & IHC equipment. Also Wendell Kelch is bringing his Fine Restored 30-60 TITAN.

Tony Leonard

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/30/2017
Looking forward to my first trip to Baraboo and I am bringing along 2 of my F&J water pumpers for the rally. Hope it is cooler there than in North Carolina. See y'all soon. :wave:

Rich Martz

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/16/2019
Gonna miss it this year......:(. Sometimes werk gets in the way. But I will make Buckley for the first time.

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
Tony, So far the forecast for the next weekend is about 80 degrees for the high. Rich, if your not coming who's going to keep Steve Barr in check ?

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
So who's going to keep DON in check?....... :uhoh:

Ackman

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/09/2011
...& just WHO the hell is gonna keep Craig in check???????????? :shrug:

:rotfl:

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Well don't look at ME....... :eek:

I'M not doing it....... :uhoh:

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
I guess we're going to have to hire Art W. to be Craig's watch dog. Steve Barr will be easy, just put him on a Steel wheel tractor !!!!!!!

ListerDiesel

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
10/24/2016
We have squeezed a bit of extra time this year, so will be at Baraboo and Portland.

We will be at Baraboo early, on the Thursday (Flea Market opens just after midday) and driving south on the Sunday.

Peter

Daniel Dorece

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/04/2011
Hi ALL;
I will be there about noon on Thu. and for THE FIRST TIME Rochelle will be there with me for the show! Hey Ladies, Rochelle is looking for someone to go with her to the water park at the Dells on Fri.. Anyone interested? I will have a load of F & J pump jack engines and maybe a couple of other odds and ends to show. I am bringing Tweety Bird (Rochelles bright yellow Ford Escape) along on the trailer so she will have her own transportation. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Iron Wolf :D :p