Baraboo Swap Auction Results 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Barr

I have finished putting the results and photos that I took at the auction up on my web page. There might be an error or two, but I am only human....Camera is still acting up, but we had a nice sunny day and the pics turned out decent. Enjoy

Steve

Baraboo WI Auction Results

J

Jack Lester

Re: Baraboo Swap Auction Results

Steve, just wanted to thank you for going to all the trouble to post this. Made for interesting reading. Much appreciated. Jack

R

Randy

Thanks Steve your action results are appreciated and a great help Randy

L

leonard keifer

Nice pictures. WOW there were some deep pockets at that auction.

Thanks for the report.

O

oldenginejim

Would have loved that LAUSON for $375.00!!!

oldenginejim

J

Jonathan Rozevink

I bought that lauson. It was $385 though. It's a good engine but I haven't tried to get it runnning yet. I only bought two at the auction but I wish I would have bought more.

O

oldenginejim

It appears to be in good shape! Does the tag say 2hp.? It looks identical to my Alpha DeLaval 1 1/2 hp. which I understand was built by Lauson. Just curious as to what the tag says? Still a great price at $385.00 Though!!

Thanks

Jim

J

Jonathan Rozevink

The tag says Lansing. I'm not sure what hp it is.

R

Rob Charlrs

Hi All, Do you think the prices were high,low,or fair?Rob

S

Steve Barr

To answer your question...YES....Some were well within reason and some went higher than I thought...I can think of 3 engines that went higher that I ever guessed...Ideal, Sieverkropp, and Reeco, but that is my own opinion.

If any one has any corrections to the resutls, I would appreciate them. I will make the change on the Lansing later today or tomorrow. It was hard keeping track since I was talking to several different people while it was going on....

B

Benny Mckheean N.C.

Thanks Steve.It sure is nice to see what engines go for at auctions to far away to attend.It must be a lot of trouble for you to do this but I know all Smokestack readers enjoy it.

B

BobJohnson

Thanks for your excellent report on the auction. It is always nice to find out what engines are selling for thru out the nation. The auction was a bit far for me to attend (2300 miles) so had to pass.

R

Roger, Northwest, CO

Great pictures. Nice to see the condition of the engines. Thanks for taking the time.

J

John Davidson

Great job as usual Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.