• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Baraboo Swapmeet just this past weekend 2017

johnsonseahorse

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/07/2017
I had great time at the barboo swapmeet this weekend.Found a few soveniers to drag home.Found some spark plugs,which is always on any collectors want lists lol! I found a Johnson utility-motor that I liked.It was my first time.anybody else there that had a blast???

ScooterBob

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
Re: barboo swapmeet just pastweekend

We rid ourselves of about $750 worth of old engine parts and engines and other "stuff" we didn't want or need anymore, and only spent about $500 on another engine, a Webster mag, and a few other tools and trinkets, and vendor fee. +$250;)

But for us, to get out and camp for 3 days with rusty iron all around us for the first time this year was worth it even if we had lost money.:D

Fairmontman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/27/2019

We made a 600 mile journey from South Dakota to experience something different. I had a blast, and brought home a Mudge engine to add to my two cycle collection.

Attachments

HappyIron

Registered
Last Subscription Date
06/06/2014
Re: Baraboo Swapmeet just this past weekend

How did the stuff on the auction do?

Bob in Mi.

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/28/2016

Sold several pair of fender reproductions. Got to meet a lot of nice people, pretty nice weather for this time of year.

Clark's Tractor Repair and Restorations
" The Fender Guy"

Mike Paul

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/20/2018

Had to miss the swap due to holding an auction of my own on Sunday but I sure did feel like I was missing out. Guess I'll have to get my fix in August. Would be curious to hear how the auction did, it seems to getting bigger each year.

johnsonseahorse

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/07/2017

I rember the stuff u had there.I was with my dad we were the ones running up and down with a johndere gator .we live near black river falls wisconsin

---------- Post added at 04:30:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28:01 AM ----------

I do not know.we camefor the evinrude auction for the evinrude inboard,but the consighner sold them before the auction.We weren't none too happy

---------- Post added at 04:35:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30:38 AM ----------

does anybody know what the pacific pump went for in the auction???:shrug: