• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Baraboo Wisconsin Swap Meet and Auction 2011

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
Just a friendly reminder that the Baraboo swap meet and Auction is this coming weekend.

Tom Winland

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019
Re: Baraboo Swap Meet

Can anyone give me the address for Boo so I can put it in the GPS. I hope to be there on Saturday.

treasurechest

Registered

Ive never been to this swap meet and I'm thinkin about going. About how does it compare to the Le Sueur swap meet in size and also does anybody know what time the auction starts on Saturday?

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019

Google: " Badger Steam & Gas engine show " This site should give you the info you need along with the Auction time & preview.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

They're also a Sponsor for Harry's Page.

LCJudge

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/14/2019

Tom, I measured and it looks like it will be a total of 9 miles out of your way to go to the Swap Meet. Sounds like the thing to do to me! Maybe I'll be a visitor to the Baraboo Swap Meet as well..... I have to keep Don Selmer from getting all the bargains!

Last edited:

Dempster Finder

Registered

I am going. Is there a time/place where Stakers are meeting? Only met up with a couple tractor guys at Lesueur.

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019

Don't worry Tommy, I'm trying to save all my money for Gas to go to Coolsprings. Looks like there's some wheeling & dealing going on before the Baraboo swap meet if I didn't know any better.

Ackman

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/09/2011

I'm going down to Boo on Friday. Hope to see Don & a few others on Saturday...:D See ya's then!!! :wave:

tvfd911

Registered

How late in the day do they stay open? Looked at the website but didn't see opening/closing times.

Might swing by Saturday afternoon if I have enough time.

Ackman

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/09/2011

How late in the day do they stay open? Looked at the website but didn't see opening/closing times.

Might swing by Saturday afternoon if I have enough time.
Things usually die down around 5PM. ;)

Steve Barr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/09/2014
Re: Baraboo Swap Meet and Auction 2011

I plan on hiding out in my normal corner of the Feature building....across from the food... See a few of you there ;)

Ackman

Registered
Last Subscription Date
03/09/2011
Re: Baraboo Swap Meet and Auction 2011

I plan on hiding out in my normal corner of the Feature building....across from the food... See a few of you there ;)
THANKS FOR THE WARNING, Steve.... :p