• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Beauty of a Hit & Miss engine on E-Bay

I've offered Ed $25 for the engine if he will end the auction early. I think it's worth that much....maybe even a little more.

dalmatiangirl61

Subscriber
Thats a beauty of an engine, but holy smokes its at $13,900 and the reserve has not been met:bonk:, for that kinda money I'd want something I could at least ride, would it fit in a motorcycle frame:D

KidDynamo

Subscriber
$15,600.00 and reserve still not met!:eek:
If you want to ooh and aah some more, click on the seller's "ME" link next to his feedback score. There's a link to his personal website where one may see that the engine for sale had a lot of fancy company, or so it would seem.

Lot's of "top drawer" stuff there. I've bought a few trinkets and beads from that seller over the years. Always worked out great. Other than that, I don't him at all.

He IS selling a pretty fine looking engine!