• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Bessmer and Reid Models

D Davis

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/23/2020
Hello : I am looking for the blueprints and or instructions for the 1/4 scale B&H Bessmer and Reid engines . Also is there some place that sells the ( pot ) oilers for the Reid ? And where is there a good site for model engine parts ? I am new to the Model Gas engines and I am just looking for a little direction . Thank you all for any and all information and help .

KyleBlankenship

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/14/2019
good luck!! b&h was bought out years ago by bob hartman in michigan, he casted and sold a few of the reid and bessemer models. but bob passed away a few months ago. the patterns are still alive but are sitting idle as of right now... the only way you could find blueprints at this time would be to find someone that has built one of these models and has saved them...

debolt machine has a verry good selection of model engine supplies with good quality and reasonable cost.

pm research as well has a good selection...

hope this helps :wave:

joneg

Registered
i have the bessemer drawings but they were badly damaged in a flooded basement a few years ago. i you are looking for specific info i may be able to help