• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Better Check those engines

Kirk Taylor

Registered
First measurable snowfall last night 3”.
Hush! I'm still picking tomatoes here in the Allegheny foothills of Pennsylvania. Although, the weather forecast suggests that the tomato harvest will come to a screeching halt by the weekend. The apple butter boil is going to have a chilly start on Saturday, too.

Rod Gaffrey

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2019
Don. We already had over three feet of snow, up here south of Deadwood.
Every morning I scatter a pail of corn for the deer and scratch feed for the turkeys

Keven Withers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/14/2020
We did a final check of draining engines this past Saturday. I usually check at least 3 times every once in a while you miss something.

Ray Cardoza

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2010
no real worries about that frozen water over here. we have been in the high 80s most of the week but are going down to the 60s this week

J.B. Castagnos

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/01/2006

ulgydog56

Registered
yup...drain float bowls, fog engines, add stabil to gas, yank batteries, and hunker down till spring...except for 4 wheeler and tractor gotta plow about 1200 ft. of gravel driveway....:bonk: