• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Bing 130/280 - Steam Engine - Dampfmaschine

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
We had one of these when I was a kid. Never knew what make it was or what became of it. It was missing the chimney though. One thought comes to mind though, this method of collecting steam is a whole lot easier to move around and show! Don't need a semi truck , don't have to deal with the DOT! Easy peasy.

Nick Severson

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/24/2019
We had one of these when I was a kid. Never knew what make it was or what became of it. It was missing the chimney though. One thought comes to mind though, this method of collecting steam is a whole lot easier to move around and show! Don't need a semi truck , don't have to deal with the DOT! Easy peasy.
You haven't seen my steam room, took me 3 years to get it all moved over to the house :D

---------- Post added at 04:53:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50:44 PM ----------

Very nice example you have there!
Thanks Casey, I remember your posts way back 10+ years ago on the Mamod Forum when I first joined. Still have your Jensens?