• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Bolens Ridemaster $?

Cfun

Registered
Recently acquired what I believe is a 1956-57 ridemaster with 7 attachments and some extra parts. Seams to be in good condition for the age.
Searching for a value, any input would be helpful.

oologahan

Registered
Recently acquired what I believe is a 1956-57 ridemaster with 7 attachments and some extra parts. Seams to be in good condition for the age.
Searching for a value, any input would be helpful.
Totally subjective with many factors, location, interest and economy (not good). The more primitive tractors are somewhat a niche market at best. Research prices on the Bolens forums, group, pages is your best bet.

AZ Gary

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/06/2019
I paid $275 for one lacking a carb, but engine would fire on ether. Poor tires and only attachment is a blade and maybe 1/2 of a disc unit. Maybe foolish to pay that much for a far from original unit. It is labeled FMC so it is earlier than 1947 I guess. I needed a project during this lock down period

Shep

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/03/2020
would the blade attachment and mounting brackets be for sale?