• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Brookton Old Time Motor Show 2018

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
Got the flyer and Pre registration form for Brookton 2018 today.

IMG_0757.JPG

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
Re: Brookton Old time motor show 2018

It really does doesn't it, Brookton and Light on the hill are really the only two times I get to catch up with some of the other west oz stakkers.

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
I'd love to stuss but it clashes with the 8500ac plow day my boss insists on having........(seeding )

GreasyJohn

Registered
Me and the offsider are comming to Brookton gonna gets some lugs round the oval (the offsider will be tearing around on a t20) Hey E27N you gonna get me in trouble again for passengering

*also got in to trouble for not returning tea spoons *
*also got in trouble for encouraging the mac on the no bull*
*also got in trouble for not returning cups*
*also got in to trouble for language over PA (they dint understand i )*:shrug:

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
Me and the offsider are comming to Brookton gonna gets some lugs round the oval (the offsider will be tearing around on a t20) Hey E27N you gonna get me in trouble again for passengering

*also got in to trouble for not returning tea spoons *
*also got in trouble for encouraging the mac on the no bull*
*also got in trouble for not returning cups*
*also got in to trouble for language over PA (they dint understand i )*:shrug:
You bringing the no bull ? I reckon the the WK-40 might churn some dirt.......

E27N

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/06/2020
Yea they are but what's $10 really for a good day out

RustyNumbat

Registered
Principal of the thing - enthusiasts spend money to travel and provide the content for their show, that the public then pays to see, and they charge the enthusiasts too. Stupid.

grahamjb

Registered
Still remember driving my 1926 Chrysler 60 Series to the Brookton Show in 2006 and selling it to a farmer from Corrigin

Winchester

Registered
Principal of the thing - enthusiasts spend money to travel and provide the content for their show, that the public then pays to see, and they charge the enthusiasts too. Stupid.
This has been a ''Bone of Contention'' for some years now . The $10 is not much to enjoy a good show . I think the problem in the past has been that the exhibitor has expected the rest of the family free admittance.....yes I know that some wives and partners are just as involved in the exhibit.
Agricultural Shows are so commercial now that the likes of us are really of not much interest............they squeeze us in and still charge addmitance. It is only the dedicated shows like Brookton that attract people that are really interested in our exhibits. Lights on the hill ,the Albany Plough Day and Warroona are some to mention, the latter three dont charge exhibitors ,so I dont begrudge Brookton and it is all for charity and costs involved in running the show.