• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Brunnermetic 5LA

Tracy T

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019
its some kind of compressor, heavy as all get out and the date on the tank is 1957. will get some pictures up shortly. I think it may be a dentist office compressor, have never seen fitting sizes like it has.

Vanman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/10/2020
Neat! I like it. The Ebay guy needs to move the decimal point over IMHO.

Keith

Tracy T

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019
:rotfl: I would take $100 for mine, maybe even $50. I wonder just how much "pain" this thing has handed out over the years!?

DKamp

Registered
Brunner made all sorts of compressors, not only for air, but as well as refrigeration... actually, they probably made more for refrigeration than air. I have a nice V4 dual-stage... slow turning, on a 3hp 240v single-phase motor charging an 80-gallon horizontal tank under one of my workshop benches. It's quiet, and has no problem keeping up with my blasting cabinet and die grinder....

But this little bugger is more suited to a handpiece and tiny burr... a hobbyist that does small carving work, or an airbrush artist, would LOVE it forever...

Tracy T

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/16/2019
well it found a new home today, and frankly i am glad it did. that thing was a finger masher! my cousin showed up and fell in love with it, i told him if he wanted it he could have it for the price of helping me load it into his truck!:clap: I wonder how long before it gets his fingers moving it around?:rotfl: