• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Buckley Engine Show

b7100

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
The Buckley Old Engine Show now welcomes miniature boilers as described by the Michigan boiler rules. A boiler that fits this classification will be subject to a safety review by the safety comittee. Scale model traction engines and locomotives are welcome. Also anything pertaining to the hobby that would be of interest. A works in progress might make an interesting exhibit. Contacting Pete Labelle at plabell1912@gmail.com or Martin Holtzschu at mholtzschu@gmail.com prior to arrival is recommended. Location will be in front of the Webber Barn. This is next to one of the main gates where there is a lot of traffic.

Pete LaBelle

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/15/2013
Re: Buckkey Engine Show

Greetings all -

Elwin beat me to it, but Buckley is very interested in having your little engines up to display. Drop me a PM or e-mail me and I'll send you some information we are looking for so there are no suprises. My email was incorrectly stated on his tread. It is actually: plabelle1912@gmail.com

We have plenty of coal (20 yards dropped off the other day) and ample wood (we'll have to cut a bunch shorter for your smaller fireboxes).

Looking forward to hearing from ya !

Pete

b7100

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Re: Buckkey Engine Show

Sorry about misspelling Buckley as Buckkey. I don't know how to correct it.

Pete LaBelle

Registered
Last Subscription Date
11/15/2013
Hey Elwin -

I had the moderator take care of it.

See ya next week up in Buckley !

Pete